How far are you willing to go for your hair removal goals? Are you willing to spend hundreds of dollars or are you tight with how much you can spend? Well, no matter what your answer here is, I bet there is one thing that can be of help to you. Expensive or cheap, you will find hair removal products that will fit just right in your budget.
Hair removal can cost from zero dollars to as much as thousands of dollars. However, understand that the price you pay for hair removal is usually what you get in the end. If you want free hair removal, youâll get results that you can enjoy for a couple of days or so. If you are willing to spend for the goal, you can forever say goodbye to your unwanted hair problems. Here, read on further and discover hair removal products for women and men in the market.
Cheap Hair Removal Products
When I say cheap products, it does not always mean you get nothing out of them. Even cheap methods, such as shaving, plucking, and hair removal creams can offer a smooth hairless skin right after one session. The only problem with these options is that, oftentimes, they have limitations. Here is a list of the cheap hair removal products, how much it will cost you to get them, and what you can expect out of them.
- Tweezers. To successfully pluck hair out of your skin, it can only take you a one-time investment of around 15 to 40 dollars for a good quality pair of tweezers. After the initial investment, you can pluck your hair from any part of your body without any added expense, unless you need a new pair of tweezers once again. However, the problem with plucking is that it is a tedious hair removal process, it is painful, and it can cause scarring and ingrown hair.
- Razors. Razors are usually among the best facial hair removal products for men but can oftentimes be an enemy of women. Using razors can cause burn, nicks, cuts, and even coarse and thick hair re-growth. Razors are basically cheap. In fact, you can get disposable ones for less than a dollar per piece. If you want something better, you can get electric razors for around 100 dollars. Shaving creams on the other hand can cost two to 50 dollars depending on the size and brand of the product of your choice.
- Hair removal creams. Each container of a hair removal cream can cost 30 dollars or more depending on the efficiency of the product, the size of the container, and the brand that manufactured it. Some hair creams that are considered permanent hair removal products are expected to be more expensive in the market but still affordable. This kind of product offers an easy and fast hair removal, which can take three to five minutes of application only.
Expensive Hair Removal Products
Permanent hair removal products are expensive for a reason. This is simply because they bring you out of the hassle of dealing with unwanted hair forever. Here are the best hair removal products that, unfortunately, will cost you hundreds of dollars when you decide to make use of them.
- Electrolysis. This advanced treatment option is priced around 60 dollars per 30 minutes of session. You need around 15 to 20 sessions of electrolysis treatment for satisfactory results, so you do the math. The price can even be higher is you are about to treat larger areas such as your legs and back. The result, however, is permanent hair removal that no other hair removal product in the market can offer.
- Laser. A session of laser hair removal can cost 150 dollars or more. Depending on the area being treated, you need three to five sessions before the desired result can be achieved. The price can still vary depending on how large the area being treated is, where you live, and several other factors. The result is not one hundred percent permanent hair removal but 85 percent or higher permanent hair reduction.
Which among these hair removal products have you used before? Do you have any ideas to share with other people out there looking for a solution for their unwanted body hair?