The huge global market of men and women who want to get rid of unsightly hair in various body parts pushed hundreds of multinational skin care companies to come up with permanent hair removal products. An oversupply of unwanted hair problem solutions has not led to an absolute or widespread positive result. Instead, it left the market confused and overspent. Many have wasted time, energy, and money in trying numerous products. Here we explore and downsized available permanent hair removal products to save you from unnecessary hassles in choosing the best permanent hair removal products for your unwanted hair woes.
The New Definition of Permanent
Permanent takes a whole new definition in the world of hair removal products. It only becomes synonymous to long-lasting. Thus, it doesnât mean you getting to say goodbye forever to unwanted body hair. It only means being hair-free for a certain long period of time, which can reach up to 17 weeks if you apply the best permanent hair removal products of all that is laser hair removal. In fact, studies have revealed that there is no hair removal product that has come out in the market rendering absolute permanence in eliminating unwanted body hair. So set your expectation straight as we go along exploring permanent hair removal products.
Permanent Hair Removal Products for Women
Women take the longest time in picking up the appropriate permanent hair removal product due to the huge number of permanent hair removal products for women available. If youâre a woman reading this article, here are top products to narrow down your choices.
- Veet Wax Strips. Women who can resist pain for a 4-week hair-free smoothness should get Veetâs line of wax strip products. The brand has a variety of strips designed for the face, underarm, and bikini line. If you want a silkier and fragrant wax finish, look for the scented wax strips with moisturizer.
- Veet Hair Removal Cream. (BUY HERE) If pain is not your cup of tea, go for a topical solution. Veet also has a wide line of hair removal creams that can work even for the most sensitive skin. It comes in spray, inshower, and pump forms.
- Revitol Hair Revomal Cream. Nourishing the skin with vitamins while removing unwanted hair is the edge of Revitol Hair Removal Cream. It has green tea extract, aloe vera, and Vitamins A and E that work together to make your skin glow with smoothness.
- Laser Hair Removal. For women who have the big bucks, laser hair treatment is best for them. It will save them time hitting skin care racks at the same time give them the longest lasting hair-free skin that theyâve been dreaming of.
Permanent Hair Removal Products for Men
Even rough and rugged men dream of a lasting hair-free smooth body and they are lucky because their options of permanent hair removal products for men are not as wide and many as women have.
- Veet Ready to Use Wax Strips. If youâre a man who measures strength and manhood through long endurance or resistance to pain, then Veetâs wax strips should work best for you. It is simply waxing minus the messy wax preparation. Compared to hair removal cream, the ready to use wax strips render a longer period of being smoothly hair-free.
- Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream. It is a topical unwanted hair treatment in just 4 minutes. So if youâre tired of razor rashes and prickly rubbles then switch to this quick and easy unwanted hair solution.
- Laser Hair Removal. This high-end hair removal treatment is also applicable to men with a huge budget of course especially with thick back and chest hairs that can be so tedious to remove with mere wax and creams.
Going over permanent hair removal products need not to be time consuming and confusing. Sticking with highly recommended top brands such as mentioned in this article would simply save you from all the hassles.