Cellulite can be frustrating especially if you want to strut down the beach with those sexy bikinis. Worse, the fight against cellulite is really not a piece of cake even with the best cellulite cream at hand. It’s like armed weapons are no guarantee for victory in warfare. A warrior must know not only how to use the weapon but also to strategize the battle. In the fight against cellulite, the following is so far the best battle plan:
- Apply the cream when skin pores are open. The powerful cream formulation can best work if it can deeply penetrate your skin. That’s why it is advised to apply the cream every after bath when the pores of your skin are more open. Regular use is also advised to gain desired results in a shorter period of time.
- Keep a fat-free and less cholesterol diet. A healthy diet serves as a shield against another fat build-up in your body that causes cellulite. Of course, it looks futile applying a cellulite cream to reduce fat and continue to put in unwanted fats in your diet. A fat-free and less cholesterol diet would make the cellulite cream’s work easier and faster. The diet would also help your skin have a natural healthy glow.
- Shed off the fats through physical exercise. To further aid the cellulite creams get rid of unwanted fat in your body, fat-burning physical exercise is advised. Shedding off fats would also help your body produce more energy making you strong and active. Regular exercises also have beauty benefits of toning you muscles creating a sexier look for you.
The battle plan against cellulite clearly allows you to reap more benefits like hitting two birds with one stone. It would not only make you cellulite-free but actively healthy, sexy, and more beautiful.
There are basically a lot of cellulite creams in the market nowadays. Popular brands include Revitol, Cellulean, Procellix, Murad, and Nivea cellulite cream products. More often than not, all of them will claim to be the best in the market in terms of helping you reduce the appearance of cellulite or even eliminate cellulite as a whole. However, what you must keep in mind is that some of them may not be true to their promises. To know which of the creams can be trusted, you may simply check the labels. Here are some of the top ingredients that you must look out for in an anti-cellulite cream to at least see that a specific product will work or not:
Photo by widdowquinnThese are amino acids that can boost collagen production. The collagen is responsible for keeping the skin intact, which offers a younger-looking skin. When the collagen production is improved, the skin becomes firmer and so the bumpy texture is smoothened out for a reduced cellulite appearance.
Retinol or Vitamin A
Like pentapeptides, retinol is also known to enhance the skin’s collagen production. When applied to the skin, retinol can make the skin rejuvenated. With its use on the skin, the elasticity of the skin comes to its best form.
Photo by arycogreThis is actually a kind of asthma drug that is considered one of the best ingredients of the best cellulite cream products in the market. However, there are certain risks associated with the use of theophylline on the skin. It can cause bad skin reaction. Hence, it is best to get the go signal of your doctor prior to using a cream that has this ingredient.
Caffeine is surprisingly a very strong weapon against cellulite. Caffeine is known to minimize fats in the body and since the primary cause of cellulite is fat trapped in the body, caffeine can work to correct the problem. Caffeine can improve fat metabolism for a more effective fat burning and cellulite melting.
Photo by LilyBaySoapShea butter does not fight against cellulite. However, this often counters any harsh side effect of some of the strong ingredients present in the cream. Shea butter is known for its soothing effect on the skin, which keeps the skin soft, healthy, and nourished.
There are many names in the market that claims to deliver the best cellulite cream for women. One of them is Cellulean. The question is, is this product really worth your money and time? Well, read this article and find out more about this product.
Cellulean’s claimed strongest feature is its primary ingredient, which is Aminophylline. This is an asthma drug that is found to help drastically reduce the size of fat cells beneath the skin, which then reduces the appearance of the bumps and dimples on the skin. Moreover, Cellulean’s claim of cellulite-free skin is backed up by a clinical research. Its claim of 78 percent cellulite reduction within four weeks is proven to be true by research.
However, unlike other cellulite lotion and creams, Cellulean requires some sort of anti-cellulite exercise to offer good results. People who want faster results see good chances when they use the solution in conjunction with proper exercise.
Another problem with Cellulean is its price. It is double the price of usual cellulite creams in the market. Plus, the manufacturer offers 14-day risk free trial only. It is clear that Cellulean says that their product can offer results within 30 days. Hence, people who want to test this product fully cannot take advantage of the free trial period. Plus, after the trial period, they offer an autoship program, which is seen as an inconvenience by a lot of people. There are certain reports that even if you tell them you are not interested with the product after the trial, they will still be shipping it to you and even charge your card.
Photo by hazelonewhite
Cellulean has its own share of pros and cons. Now, it is up to you to decide whether the benefits will outnumber the cons or whether the advantages are worth any kind of risk. The decision is still yours to make.
Sixteen-year-old Jessica is off to a pool party ready with her sexy two-piece bikini. Skin is smooth and free from unwanted hair. Baby fats eliminated after several weeks of starving diet. The young partyphile, however, is wearing a frown. What should be a perfect day is now ruined by an orange peel spot a little under her shapely butt. She ran for a concealer to hide it but to no avail. Now the disappointed teen asks her self, “how to get rid of cellulite?”
Cellulite can be an annoying visible skin flaw that can’t escape even the less prying eyes. No wonder if Jessica becomes upset to see the dimply fat-like deposits in her body. Cellulite is no longer limited to older women. Girls as young as Jessica also now have to deal with the perennial skin woe.
How to Get Rid of Cellulite?
The answer to Jessica’s question is broad and less positive. Experts have already confirmed that no one can really get rid of cellulite. Contrary to popular belief, cellulite is not a body fat problem. Medical experts have explained that cellulite is a tissue-related disorder where the connective muscle tissues in the body are severed misaligning the smooth placement of fats in the body. Tissues shape and keep the fat smoothly in place in our bodies.
Cellulite, however, can be reduced with several cellulite treatments. Getting rid of cellulite, therefore, should be placed in the context of making cellulite less visible in the skin.
Top 3 Ways to Get Rid of Cellulite:
- Applying a Cellulite Cream. For teens with limited budget, a topical cellulite cream can be a quick and easy solution to reduce the appearance of cellulite in their body. It can be bought over the counter at a very affordable price. Cellulite creams make skin really firm making cellulite stretched out and less visible. It also moisturizes to make skin smoother.
- Massaging the Cellulite Affected Area. Getting a machine operated massage is one effective way to get rid of cellulite. The massage treatment is called Endermologie, which uses a machine that sucks, pulls, and squeezes body areas affected with cellulite to evenly distribute the fats and lessen the lumpiness of the cellulite.
- Exposing Cellulite Affected Area to Laser. For a faster and better result, some people go for laser or light therapy to get rid of cellulite. A cellulite affected area is exposed to low level energy laser to melt and evenly distribute fats in the body. Laser cellulite treatment, however, is very expensive.
How to Get Rid of Cellulite Naturally?
For people who don’t find creams and costly therapies appealing, there are natural alternative ways to get rid of cellulite.
- Eat Healthy. Nothing beats maintaining a balanced healthy diet in ways to naturally beat ugly cellulite away. It helps the body store only the right amount of fats therefore lessening the appearance of cellulite to become worst. Of course, gaining additional fats would only worsen the appearance of cellulite.
- Exercise Regularly. Muscle toning physical exercise is another effective natural way to get rid of cellulite. Exercise is also a single-word answer to the question of how to get rid of cellulite on thighs.
Ways on how to get rid of cellulite may not give instant results. Thus, patience and determination are required to successfully deal with cellulite.